DALLAS – Bradford Commercial Real Estate Services has wrapped up a whirlwind round of leasing, inking five new leases and two renewals to close off 25,389 sf of diverse commercial space in Dallas/Fort Worth.
"We've not had the typical summer slowdown that we've gotten used to through the years. With school starting and vacations over, I expect activity will pick up even more will remain strong through the end of the year," says Brian Pafford, executive vice president and managing partner of Dallas-based Bradford Commercial Real Estate Services.
Three of the just-signed leases were completed for Bradford's longtime client, Kennington Commercial:
▪ Travis Mechanical LLC renewed 6,002 sf of flex space at 1919 Old Denton Rd. in Carrollton to keep a multi-building project at 100% occupancy. Pafford negotiated a direct deal for the landlord, Kennington Old Denton Ltd.
▪ Overton Family Jewels Inc. leased 1,950 sf of retail space in Midway Center, 14442 Midway Rd., Farmers Branch, from Kennington Midway Center LLC. Melanie Hughes, a Bradford senior vice president, and Elizabeth Hooper, market director, represented the landlord. The tenant representative was Nickolus Nelson of Discover Real Estate.
▪ The Aussie Grind leased 1,887 sf of flex space in Alpha Plaza, 4887 Alpha Rd., Farmers Branch, from Kennington Alpha Plaza LLC. Hughes and Hooper represented the landlord. The tenant representatives were Alex Flores and Johann Gerdits of TIG USA Group.
Also newly signed transactions included the following:
▪ Solid Rock Church of Irving Inc. leased 5,041 sf of flex space in Story Business Park, 2201 Parkside Ave., Irving, from Story EPA LLC. Jason Finch, a first vice president with Bradford, and Michael W. Spain, executive vice president and managing partner, represented the landlord in the direct deal.
▪ Paul's Boutique Entities leased 4,928 sf of retail space in Harwood Shopping Center, 3508 Harwood Rd., Bedford, from Moose Texas Holdings LP. Finch represented the landlord. The tenant representative was Bailey Floyd of US Real Estate Partners LLC.
▪ Texas Medical Diagnostics leased 3,749 sf of medical office space at 7515 Greenville Ave., Dallas, from 7515 Greenville Properties. Jared Laake, a Bradford vice president, and Erik Blais, senior vice president with Bradford, represented the landlord in the direct deal.
▪ AppleGate Health Services Inc. renewed 1,832 sf of medical office space in the North Texas Medical & Professional Office Building, 560 W. Main St., Lewisville. Richmond Collinsworth, senior vice president and managing partner of Bradford, and Laake represented the landlord, SG West Main Mob LLC, in the direct deal.