DALLAS – CORFAC International announced the network’s 2019 Leadership Committee and among the network’s new leadership is Susan Singer, CCIM, executive vice president of Dallas-based Bradford.
“Bradford congratulates and thanks Susan Singer for her participation on the national CORFAC board of directors,” stated Kevin Santaularia, president and chief executive officer of Bradford Companies. “CORFAC is a member driven CRE Network of 75 companies serving most US and International commercial real estate markets.”
Bradford joined the CORFAC International network in 2007, enhancing their local Dallas/Fort Worth presence
to benefit from a network of national and international members.
Susan Singer focuses on tenant representation, agency leasing and general brokerage activities. Susan has over twenty-nine (29) years of experience in the real estate industry with the last twenty-five (25) years being in the Dallas market. Ms. Singer has previously served as Board of Director for Dallas based Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) and North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR).
Susan, the only female on the executive committee, will bring a broad base of knowledge with career highlights include completing 639 transactions consisting of over 7.63 million square feet of leased property and over 156 acres of land sold. The total value of her transactions is in excess of $239,000,000. She was Bradford Companies 2011 Top Producer, Dallas Business Journal 2011 Heavy Hitter and D CEO Magazine 2012-2018 Power Broker.
CORFAC International announced Sim Doughtie, CCIM, MCR, SIOR, SLCR, President of King Industrial Realty, Inc./CORFAC International in Atlanta, GA, will begin his term as the network’s 2019 President on January 1. With more than 80 offices worldwide, CORFAC International will celebrate its 30th anniversary as a network in 2019.
CORFAC’s 2019 Executive Committee includes:
- President Sim Doughtie, CCIM, MCR, SIOR, SLCR, King Industrial Realty, Inc./CORFAC International (Atlanta, GA)
- Vice President Alan Joel, CCIM, Joel & Granot Real Estate/CORFAC International (Atlanta, GA)
- Treasurer Joe Latina, Patterson-Woods Commercial Properties/CORFAC International (Wilmington, DE)
- Secretary Adam Tarantur, CCIM, Podolsky Circle/CORFAC International (Chicago, IL)
- Past President Andy Jaffe, Commercial Properties Inc./CORFAC International (Tempe, AZ)
- At-Large Member Susan Singer, CCIM, Bradford Commercial Real Estate Services/CORFAC International (Dallas, TX)
- At-Large Member Mason Capitani, SIOR, L. Mason Capitani/CORFAC International (Detroit, MI)
- At-Large Member Alistair Subba Row, Farebrother/CORFAC International (London, England)
- At-Large Member Phill Tomlinson, Commercial Properties Inc./CORFAC International (Scottsdale, Arizona)
December 14, 2018