Leasing activity for the Class B property had become stagnant, with occupancy hovering around 60% for 8 months. Erik Blais and Richmond Collinsworth were awarded leasing and tasked with creating a marketing plan to generate prospect activity.
• Revamped marketing materials to highlight recent upgrades to building.
• Initiated cold-calling campaign, canvassing submarket, with regimented follow-up procedures.
• Interviewed and kept a steady line of communication with all existing tenants
• Increased occupancy 63% since assignment start date
• Achieved 100% tenant retention rate over first 24 months of assignment
• 100,788 RSF of completed transactions