Industrial Owner User/Investment at 525 113th Street in Arlington, TX.
- Total Building Area: 61,458 SF
- Land Area: 2.74 Acres
- Zoning: (IM) Industrial Manufacturing
- 10,000 SF+/- Primary Office
- 5,200 SF +/-Climate controlled warehouse / showroom
- Substantial renovation completed in 2014. Original office area removed and replaced with 10,000 SF above standard office & 5,200 SF of climate controlled (warehouse height) showroom. A front entry access ramp was also added at this time.
- Year Built: 1970
- Construction Type: Tiltup
- Building Depth: 231’
- Columns: 27’-8”(W) x 40’(D)
- Clear Height (+/-) 21’
- Sprinkler: Wet System
- Power: 3 Phase - 240 Volt Service via pole mounted transformers at the northwest corner of the building.
- 1,800 amps total estimated based on labeling of switch gear
- 2,800 amps indicated on previous marketing material
- Service needs to be verified by an electrician
- Loading: Primary loading area on east side (113thStreet) has 100’ truck court serving (6) Dock-high doors & (1) Dock-high door with concrete ramp. There is (1) additional Dock-high door on the north side (-60’ truck court).
- Rail Service: Rail siding. No spur.
- Car Parking:1/1000 ratio (approximate)
- Submarket: Great Southwest Industrial District
- Legal: Lot 37, GSID Community #2, 6th Installment
- County: Tarrant
Ceiling Height Range:
Number Of Loading Docks:
27'w x 40'd
10,000 SF+/-Primary Office & 5,200 SF +/-Climate controlled warehouse / showroom
IM - Industrial Manufacturing
Rail Siding - No Spur