Technology is growing rapidly everyday. Things we used to do by hand, ‘there’s an app for that’. Things that we used to do online, ‘there’s an app for that’. It seems there’s an app for just about everything we do now days. Banking, Maps, Research, Sports, Weather even a Flashlight.
Commercial Real Estate is no stranger to the ‘there’s an app for that’ world either. Bradford Commercial Real Estate Services
asked our commercial real estate marketing brokers what apps they utilized every day in the Dallas Fort Worth Commercial Real Estate market and we have compiled this ‘There’s An App For That’ list of Bradford’s 12 Most Used Apps. This is by no means a comprehensive list because we all know, the CRE technology world is ever evolving and who knows tomorrow what there will be an app for.
Keeping up with friends is faster than ever.
• See what friends are up to
• Share updates, photos and videos
• Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
• Text, chat and have group conversations
• Play games and use your favorite apps
Twitter is the best way to connect, express yourself and discover what’s happening.
• Connect with people and your interests to get unfiltered access and unique behind-the-scenes perspectives.
• Express yourself with photos, videos and comments.
• Discover what’s happening. Get real-time stories, pictures, videos, conversations, ideas, and inspiration all in your timeline.
Opportunity is always within reach with the LinkedIn app for iPad and iPhone.
The LinkedIn app for iPhone and the new LinkedIn iPad app make it even easier to connect and grow your network, engage with professional content and gain insights right from the updates feed. The intelligent navigation is personalized just for you based on how you use LinkedIn everyday.
• Connect with more than 259 million members worldwide
• Stay up to date with people in your network
• Search for people, jobs, companies and groups
• Follow Influencers to get insights and original content from industry leaders in your stream
• Update your profile from within the app*
• View and save recommended jobs
• Read the latest industry news
• Follow and learn more about companies
• Keep up with your favorite groups
Commercial real estate professionals rely on CoStar for the most comprehensive property information available. CoStarGo™ is a mobile extension of the professional suite of CoStar products. While away from their desk, commercial real estate professionals can find detailed information on space for lease, properties for sale, lease and sale transaction comps and tenants, and benefit from the depth of verified, continuously updated information provided by the CoStar service.
LoopNet’s iOS app is now faster, easy-to-use and packed with new features. Find the perfect investment property or lease space – directly from your iPhone or iPad. With just a tap, see a map. Then easily adjust filters, view photos of nearby sale and lease listings, and contact the listing broker. We’ll keep you in the know with updates on properties you’ve saved and send you alerts when listings come up that match your search criteria.
“If you’re an investor, you must get this app” – Mashalive
“Excellent tool to locate office for lease” – Twogether Events
“This app is a must have for commercial brokers” – Brian CCIM
With over 200 meteorologists and our ultra-local TruPoint 15-minute forecasting technology, The Weather Channel® helps you plan the best day possible. Our favorite features include:
•Trusted forecasts help you plan your day, week, or even the next 15 minutes.
•Maps that offer past and future radar, as well as customizable map layers (radar, clouds, temperature, rain, and snow, among others)
•Severe weather push alerts & badges help keep you safe from threats like a tornado flood
•Hurricane Central gives you the latest tropical storm and hurricane updates, so you can stay informed during the 2014 Hurricane Season.
•Travel Watch allows you to save your favorite travel routes and commutes to see how they will be impacted by the weather. Why sit in traffic if you can avoid it?
•Must see videos—everything from your local forecast to climate change.
•Choose from our beautiful, dynamic weather backgrounds OR upload your own photos (under settings)
•Refresh button for the most accurate and timely forecast available
•Swipe functionality between your favorite locations
•And for those of you who are as curious about the weather as we are, check out our detailed weather conditions, which give you the temperature, sunrise time, sunset time, wind speed, humidity, UV index, visibility, dew point, and pressure.
Dallas Morning News Sports Day
SportsDay Talk Access articles, chats and blogs from SportsDay and enjoy live broadcasts from SportsRadio 1310 The Ticket.
Calculator for iPad Free combines the normal and scientific calculator for free!
Compass is a a measuring instrument which indicates the cardinal points under the sunlight. Put your finger in the middle of the compass and line it’s shadow up with the app’s shading.
Flashlight ¤ instantly turns your iPhone into a REAL brightest flashlight! The ultimate lighting tool that takes full advantage of the iPhone 4/4S LED light. Strobe/Blinking Mode is also supported and it’s FREE!
Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Access any file you save to your Dropbox from all your computers, iPhone, iPad and even the Dropbox website!
• Access all your photos, docs and videos from any device.
• 2 GB of space when you sign up — free!
• Automatically save photos and videos to Dropbox and earn up to 3 GB additional free space.
• Share a link to even your biggest files— no more attachments!
• Add files to your “Favorites” for fast, offline viewing.
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 200 countries
• Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
• Transit directions and maps for over 800 cities
• Live traffic and incident reports
• Detailed information on more than 100 million places
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
January 24, 2014