- You can’t really be fired. I make a living making rich people richer. If, for some reason, my current boss, Kevin Santaularia, wanted to let me go (this is purely hypothetical you understand), I can always find another (inferior) shop that would let me bring in commissions for doing what I love. I will have job security as long as I can find rich people that want to be richer.
- My company wants me to make as much money as possible. I’m not overhead; I’m a producer.
- Age is not a factor; even old guys like me can be productive and have fun.
- I learn something new everyday. It’s never boring or repetitious.
- I love a challenge. Need I say more?
- I do not have to guarantee any loans like I used to when I was a principal.
- Brokerage means making good money without the stress of running a company.
- I don’t have to manage anyone; just me. That’s enough.
- I provide a valuable service – seriously.
- Not very many people can do what I do. And I’m good at it.
is Senior Vice President, Corporate Office, 9400 NCX, Suite 500 Dallas, TX 75231
October 31, 2014